Are you Approved or Preferred?
Effective July 31, 2015 Andere Seminars, the creator of BeAuditSecure.com, is now listed as a SHRM Preferred Provider and a HRCI Approved Provider. So, what does all of that mean? Good Question!The two major credentialing bodies in the Human Resources world are HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management). Between these two major players are 9 possible ways to become a credentialed Human Resources professional. Once a credential is awarded, the individual holding the credential is responsible for maintaining the certification(s) through continuing education courses offering approved re-certification units.
So, where do you find such courses?
These courses are attainable through SHRM and HRCI preferred and approved providers of continuing education courses. Andere Seminars, LLC has now joined the ranks of these providers. Pretty exciting stuff!
How much does it cost to maintain a certification credential?
That is a little harder to answer. When you scour the internet, you will find a variety of re-certification unit providers. Pricing for a 1 unit course will range in price between Free and $249. Some organization bundle training units. So, if you need 60 units to re-certify you can just buy a bundle of courses equaling 60. This may also range in price, but will land around $279 +/-. That’s a pretty good deal @ about $4.65 per unit.
Another option that many people enjoy is the subscription method. A preferred/approved provider will create multiple courses on a variety of topics. Perhaps the library contains hundreds of re-certification credits and the subscriber is allowed to access all material for one price. There is no extra fee for multiple views. This avenue is excellent for training employees or co-workers who do not require re-certification, as well as those who do have this need. Pricing on this avenue is generally between $199 and $499 annually.
Live training is always a winner for obtaining credits. Classes will run around $199 on average. You may find them for much higher fees depending on topic.
Which avenue does BeAuditSecure.com offer?
Excellent question! I am very happy to announce that Andere Seminars, LLC (BeAuditSecure.com) is expanding the library of courses and training programs we currently offer to our members. How you ask? A few different ways.
- Last month we began conducting FREE webinars and the response has been amazing! These will continue. We are in process of submitting these to HRCI and SHRM for re-certification credits.
- Pay-per-view or à la carte webinars and training courses will be available very soon for a fee that includes access to the training for 12 months.
- Audit-Secure Authority is our subscription only library of training and development materials. We are also updating and submitting for approval this amazing collection of carefully developed training courses and videos.
- HelpDesk Suite with Audit-Secure Authority is an ultimate tool-kit that offer the full library of training PLUS hundreds of pages of job aids, employment laws by state and sample manuals, documents, and reference guides.
- Andere Professional Development Training Academy is our Learning Management System filled with over 6000 well-organized videos, elearning courses, and training tutorials. We are submitting many of these for approval. When a subscriber finds courses in this library that are not yet approved, they only need to tell us. We will submit the training ASAP.
- Live Seminars offered in the Atlanta-metro area are also in line to become approved as they are presented.
How much will Andere / BeAuditSecure.com training cost?
My goal has always been to provide affordable training and development options. As a small business owner, former single-mom, a survivor of domestic violence and married woman working hard to provide for a family of five, I am very aware of the struggles many folks face to move ahead in their careers. We don’t all seek higher paying positions and career growth out of greed. Most of us pursue these goals out of necessity. The bonus is that amazing sense of accomplishment we get when we see that our goals are real and attainable.
I say all of this to say: Our pricing structures are reasonable and affordable. We want to be the solution for the need you have today and tomorrow. We run many specials. But, pricing usually looks like this:
- FREE webinars offered every month.
- Pay-per-view or à la carte webinars and training courses will usually price out between $15 and $49 each.
- Audit-Secure Authority runs $99 annually.
- HelpDesk Suite with Audit-Secure Authority is currently priced at $499 annually. (We often run $99 renewal specials)
- Andere Professional Development Training Academy subscriptions are $149 annually. Volume discounts may apply for larger organizations.
- Live Seminars are offered in Atlanta-metro and are normally priced at $149 per person for a one-day seminar.
So, there ya’ go! Many options coming your way from Andere Seminar and BeAuditSecure.com. Please stop in and see what we have to offer. Also, join our FREE Content Library containing over 30 videos, e-courses and white papers.
I hope to see you soon!
Until Next Time, Be Audit-Secure!
Smarter is Better
Solutions for a
Smarter Compliance Strategy
Here’s what we’ve got for you:
Over 20 Video and Audio Solutions to start you on an Audit-Secure action plan for your business.
OSHA 101 in English and Spanish to begin your Audit-Secure employee training program, today!
Discountson Premium eLearning courses providing an affordable path to Audit-Security.