Be Audit-Secure COVID-19 Resource Center
Hey Compliance Warriors!
We've put together an entire page just for you, compiling all the resources you'll need to make it through this crisis. I'll keep things up to date as we expand our toolbox, so keep coming back to visit for more new things!
- Aaron Bowen
Be Audit-Secure's COVID-19 Task Force Chief
Aaron's Remote Corner
Covid-19 Forms and Documents
- COVID-19 Tracker
- COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Contact Tracing Log
- Refusal to Work Form
- Sample Employee Medical Information Release Authorization Form
- Sample Plan COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Preparedness and Response
- Domestic Travel and Post Travel Quarantine Policy
- Added Coronavirus Self-Declaration Form
- Added COVID-19 Employee Surveys
- Added Covid-19 Reopening Checklist
- Added PPP Loan Forgiveness Worksheets
- Added Dismissal-Failure to Return From Layoff or Furlough – COVID
- COVID-19 Screening Procedures and Form
- Added Social Distancing Policy
- Added Employee Recall from Layoff or Furlough Letter
- Added Sample Hazard Pay Policy
- Added COVID 19 Training - OSHA
- Added EFMLA and EPSLA Request Form
- Added Remote Onboarding Checklist
- Added Remote Work Policy COVID19
- Added Salary Reduction Letter COVID19
- Added Layoff Letter COVID19
- Added Emergency Paid Leave During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Added Essential Workers DHS Guidance
- Added Essential Employer and Employee Travel Letters
- Added Notice of Exposure to Communicable Disease
- Added Leave Paperwork Follow-up Letter
- Added Business Closure/Work Stoppage Letter
- Added COVID-19 Travel Policy Sample
Next Boss Call: Friday, November 13th, 2020 1 pm - 2:30 pm Central
End of the Year Payroll Must-Dos
Non-Members: $69 Register Here https://secure-cart.anderecorp.com/end-of-the-year-payroll-must-dos/
Alerts From Fisher-Phillips
CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME HANDWASHING GUIDE!
There is nothing 5 stars 10 stars 1000 stars can express how grateful we are . Being a company of such number of employees finding resources is hard, and you are always there, available every time I need you. I commend your efforts now in such a time when we have needed you the most...I will totally not forget your commitment to us now in this difficult times....I will forever support your business as much as it is possible for us.
-Lissette Sardelis - business owner
Helpful News and Resources
What to do When an Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19. Creating your plan of action.
What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws
PLAN TO REOPEN THE COUNTRY
- CDC Flowchart for reopening a business. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/community/workplace-decision-tree.pdf
CARES Act - Payroll Protection
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application: https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/3245-0407-SBA-Form-3508-PPP-Forgiveness-Application.pdf
The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. This page will be updated as new information is available. For other information about the COVID-19 virus, people should visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (https://www.coronavirus.gov) for health information. Other information about actions being taken by the U.S. government is available at https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus and in Spanish at https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus. The Department of Treasury also has information available at Coronavirus: Resources, Updates, and What You Should Know.
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The Department of Labor’s (Department) Wage and Hour Division (WHD) administers and enforces the new law’s paid leave requirements. These provisions will apply from the effective date through December 31, 2020.
H.R. 6201 Families First Coronavirus Response Act - POSTERS
Each covered employer must post a notice of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requirements in a conspicuous place on its premises. An employer may satisfy this requirement by emailing or direct mailing this notice to employees, or posting this notice on an employee information internal or external website.
COVID-19 Leave Provisions by State
There are a total of nine states that have passed State Paid Family and Medical Leave laws. It’s important to note, the states have not used same the employer size limits enacted within the FFCRA for paid leave. Please refer to the corresponding sites below for information on the states’ PFML benefits for COVID-19:
- California https://www.labor.ca.gov/coronavirus2019/
- New Jersey https://www.nj.gov/labor/worker-protections/earnedsick/covid.shtml
- Rhode Island http://www.dlt.ri.gov/pdfs/COVID-19%20Workplace%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf
- New York https://paidfamilyleave.ny.gov/COVID19
- Washington https://paidleave.wa.gov/coronavirus/
- District of Columbia https://ohr.dc.gov/page/new-covid-19-leave
- Massachusetts (BENEFITS DON’T START UNTIL 2021)
- Connecticut (BENEFITS DON’T START UNTIL 2022)
- Oregon (BENEFITS DON’T START UNTIL 2023)
EEOC Updated Guidance for COVID19 Pandemic
NOTE ABOUT 2020 UPDATES: The EEOC is updating this 2009 publication to address its application to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Employers and employees should follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state/local public health authorities on how best to slow the spread of this disease and protect workers, customers, clients, and the general public. The ADA and the Rehabilitation Act do not interfere with employers following advice from the CDC and other public health authorities on appropriate steps to take relating to the workplace. This update retains the principles from the 2009 document but incorporates new information to respond to current employer questions. For readers’ ease the COVID-19 updates are all in bold. DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
Help Desk Deluxe & Boss Calls Package
Did you start HR with very little training and are now overwhelmed with all the HR pressure? Join us for the help, training, resources, apps, and support to succeed! Best Value Available Anywhere! $729 Today $499 per year. Click the button above and get started now!
Comprehensive And Updated FAQs For Employers On The COVID-19 Coronavirus
Fisher Phillips has assembled a cross-disciplinary taskforce of attorneys across the country to address the many employment-related issues facing employers in the wake of the COVID-19 coronavirus. The COVID-19 Taskforce has created a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document, which has been continually updated since first published on March 3 and will continue to be updated as events warrant. You can contact your Fisher Phillips attorney or any member of the Taskforce with specific questions, and a full listing of the Taskforce members and their practice areas is at the end of this publication.