Let Your Fellow HR Professionals Help Answer Your HR and Employment Law Compliance Questions
Are you certain your HR department is compliant with new laws and changes happening daily with COVID-19? This has been a heavy topic.
Many employers and HR pros misinterpret laws that are vital to the health of the company and the individual(s) administering them.
Because U.S. laws are often written in grey language, it’s up to you to do the research and find current, accurate, defensible answers. This can take hours that you don't have.
Even government websites sometimes provide information that, upon closer inspection, is out of date.
If you are ready for answers that guide you in the right direction, join us for "Boss Calls" and navigate the evolving direction of HR in 2021 doing H.R. Like a Boss™!
Introducing Boss Calls™
Where we discuss all things HR
No Question is off limits
- Are you ready to up your game and do Human Resources Like a Boss?
- Are you looking for a quick, reliable and easy way to ensure your HRCI or SHRM re-certification credits are in place when the time comes to renew your credentials?
- Would you enjoy a live group conversation twice each month with the ability to replay the ones you missed or just want to see or hear again?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions,
you are going to love BOSS CALLS™!
Boss Calls is an exciting format designed to help you excel in your knowledge and ability to troubleshoot sticky HR issues and Do Human Resources Like a Boss™!
We began in January 2020. Lisa Smith SPHR, CEO of HelpDeskSuites.com, hosts a live Zoom chat twice each month. Occasionally, our employment law attorney, Harrison Oldham from our Ask an Attorney Blog, joins us. (Ask An Attorney is a feature in HelpDesk Deluxe Suite)
The days and times will be varied to meet the needs of as many Bosses as possible. But, if you miss one of the live chats, no worries! You will be able to access the replay on-demand. A few days after each Call, we will make available a short 5-10 question quiz recapping the information we discussed. Upon passing the quiz, you will receive a certificate confirming your HRCI and SHRM credits. If you miss a call, no big deal. Just watch and quiz at your convenience!
How it works:
- All questions must be submitted 48 hours before the scheduled Boss Call™.
- All questions will be reviewed by our team of HR pros and answers will be prepared.
- All Bosses will receive a link 24 - 48 hours prior to the call.
- At the scheduled time, the Call with begin with a discussion of all questions that have come in over the last 48 hours. Some of the questions may be the same or similar and they will be addressed by topic to help eliminate redundancies.
- The attendees may participate in the conversation via text chat, voice or video.
- Each Call will last 60+ minutes based on the number of questions submitted and live conversations.
- 1 HRCI and 1 SHRM recertification credit will be issued for each hour of discussion.
- You will have access to recordings for on-demand replays.
Most companies charge $199 and up for one webinar.
- These are live and changing as needs are changing.
- 2 Live Webinar Training / Boss Call's per month
- When you purchase Boss Calls annual pass you get the entire Boss Call archive
- That is 24 Boss Call / Webinars for $399 per year.
We are an approved provider of HRCI and SHRM re-certification credits.
About Your Trainer
Lisa Smith, SPHR
Lisa Smith is a business owner, HR expert, consultant and trainer with over 25 years experience in the HR world. Since 2012, she has traveled across the U.S. training HR and compliance topics to businesses in a wide variety of industries. She has helped over 15,000 business owners, HR pro's and consultants with her compliance resource HelpDeskSuites.com. Lisa can be heard on her weekly podcast, Small Business Spoonfuls.
Get the answers to your HR
questions and do H.R. Like a Boss™!
© 2020 Andere Corp. | 1701 Coffee St. Pampa, TX | H.R. Like Boss™